INDEFF is looking for a hands-on accounting Assistant to join our international team. In this role you will be responsible for the daily activities and support the team with various administrative and financial tasks.
About the job
As a Finance Assistant you will be responsible for the office management, acting like a central point for
all support-related matters and you’ll work closely with the Finance Manager.
In this role the focus is assisting the Finance Manager in her daily tasks. Working location is Antwerp, but
you’re also open to work in the Netherlands (Breda).
Some of your responsibilities:
Accounting and finance tasks:
- Prepare and create sales invoices;
- Follow up on outstanding invoices from customers;
- Bank statement recording; follow-up and allocate payments + be the main point of contact for suppliers and customers
- Booking salaries, purchase- and intercompany invoices;
- Creating new business partners in SAP;
- Follow-up on engineer’s time registration;
- Prepare and submit VAT / ICP declarations;
- Support the Finance Manager in the preparation of the audit;
- Taking responsibility of reconciliation activities;
- Any ad-hoc requests by Finance Manager
Office management tasks:
- Ordering office supplies and ensure the office is always presentable;
- Taking care of all office related administration and tasks;
- Organizing local company events;
- support the team with social initiatives and organize team-building activities;
- Assisting SAP and Travel – team; manage contracts; book travel;
- You have an excellent knowledge of English and Dutch (both written and spoken)
- You have accounting expertise or a basic knowledge of it;
- You are punctual in your way of working;
- You are organizational and detail-oriented;
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office package (Word, Excell, etc.);
- You communicate in a transparent way;
- You have excellent communication, organizational and multitasking skills
- You handle things in a proactive and supportive way and you take initiative;
- You are an excellent relationship builder;
- You are a real team player, flexible and resilient.
What we offer you
- A full-time contract;
- An exciting job in an international environment;
- Flexible working hours, although we expect a daily presence in the office (Belgium and the
Netherlands) with 1 day a week home office;
- A competitive salary with benefits;
- Continuous feedback and the opportunity to grow as an individual.
Interested in this challenging position as Finance Assistant? Apply today!
INDEFF is an Industrial Automation and Manufacturing Execution Systems expert with a permanent
presence in Europe, the United States, the Middle East, and South-East Asia. All over the world, our
teams of experts execute challenging projects .
INDEFF’s philosophy? Encourage innovation, ownership, and responsibility through a project-based
approach. That means we provide dedicated teams with the guidance they need – and they, in turn,
accompany the client throughout the entire project. From start to finish.