You will assist our HR and Finance Director in day-to-day tasks, combined with general administrative support.
About the job
As our Office Manager, you will assist our HR and Finance Director in day-to-day tasks, combined with general administrative support.
You will have a corporate supporting role but will mainly work for the following countries: Ireland and UK. Depending on the kind of tasks, you will report to the HR and Finance Director.
- Supporting HR Director in day to day tasks;
- On and offboarding of employees;
- Organizing trainings;
- Managing the Fleet;
- Arranging visa applications of the employees;
- Checking time sheets in SAP;
- Creating new business partners in SAP;
- Prepare and create sales invoices;
- Contacting customers regarding outstanding invoices;
- Booking bank statements;
- Booking salaries, purchase- and intercompany invoices;
- Ordering office supplies;
- Taking care of all office-related administration;
- Organizing local company events;
- Assisting SAP and Travel – team;
To work at INDEFF, you need these 5 key competence:
- Sense of responsibility: You take responsibility for your own actions and you give the right example;
- High-quality work: You strive for the highest accuracy and quality in the execution of your tasks;
- Team player: You actively contribute to the group to complete tasks, meet goals or manage projects;
- Self-Organization: You have the autonomy to choose how best to accomplish your work;
- Flexible: You can deal with unexpected challenges quickly, calmly and efficiently
There are also a few function-specific skills:
- You are punctual in your way of working;
- Communicative: You use correct and clear language in your contact with other people. You communicate in a transparent way;
- Handle things in a proactive and supportive way;
- Customer-oriented: At every moment you try to assess the needs, sensitivities and wishes of your internal and external customer;
- Eager to learn: You are willing to expand your knowledge and skillset
Required specific knowledge and technical skills:
- You have experience in and a thorough knowledge of HR;
- You have accounting expertise;
- To work in unison with your colleagues;
- Home office is possible but a daily presence in the office is desirable;
- Min. 80%
INDEFF is an Industrial Automation and Manufacturing Execution Systems expert with a permanent presence in Europe, the United States, the Middle East, and South-East Asia. All over the world, our teams of experts execute challenging projects.
INDEFF’s philosophy as a top employer? Encourage innovation, ownership and responsibility through a project-based approach. That means we provide dedicated teams with the guidance they need – and they, in turn, accompany the client throughout the entire project. From start to finish.
We are always looking for the best and the brightest to strengthen our company. Apply today and we’ll be in touch.